Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random ...

I ordered this cute top from J. Crew in black. It's very comfortable & I've already worn it since we've had a few days of warmer weather. Right now I can hear a bird singing outside - Spring will be here soon! I got the purse on eBay - it's a retired Vera Bradley pattern, Botanica.

Yesterday Sweet Boy & I put on our work boots and cleaned up trash at the back of our property. Very few homes in our neighborhood have fences so papers, plastic bags, etc. get caught in the brush. Sweet Boy threw rocks & picked up broken tree limbs. I am going back with my pruning shears as there are some serious sticker bushes to trim. Later we took a walk with Sweet Baby in the stroller - it was windy but she drifted off to sleep.

Later this month I will start a new Beth Moore study on Esther. Bound to be great!

No comments: