Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's fun to dream...





One of my favorite things to do when I have some spare time (ha ha) is to look at the NY Times real estate listings. I will never live in NYC & never have enough money to afford one of these places, but this is still fun to me. It is hard to imagine that people have to pay so much money for (generally) so little space.

This fabulous apartment on the Upper East Side sold for about $1.2 million. I loooove the wall color, though I'm not sure I would have the nerve! The windows actually open (what about Benny the Burglar?) - it's not on the first floor, but still...The ceiling in the main room is 14'. A staircase leads to the small balcony & the BR, kitchen, & bath. This one is prewar - built in 1927.

1 comment:

Gracie Beth said...

Those rooms are to die for!