Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Christmas Decor...


I almost forgot to put out my FAVORITE Christmas decoration - my Fitz & Floyd rabbit! During the "off-season", he stays in a special place high up in a closet to avoid breakage - no hot attic or boxes upon boxes for him! He is displayed on our mantle, which I'm not happy with this year. It just looks cluttered.

The small (12") silver tree with purple ornaments is for Sweet Baby's nursery. I couldn't resist...her nursery is lavender. The tree came from Big Lots & the ornaments (shatterproof) from Walmart. We had a big silver tree like this when I was a child...the ornaments were turquoise blue.

Ugh, another rain day. Will it ever stop? It is not usually this rainy in TN. in December. Sweet Boy is out of school till Jan. 6, so we will be looking for ways to stay busy. Today we went to Story Hour at the library where he made an ornament for the tree & had an iced cookie! What nice librarians!

No comments: