Monday, November 17, 2008

TENNESSEE TITANS ARE 10-0

Woo hoo! The Tennessee Titans are 10-0.

This development has been somewhat unexpected. They had early problems at QB, but things have been sailing along this season.

Coach Jeff Fisher has the longest tenure with one team among active head coaches in the NFL.

Pic is DE Jevon Kearse after the Titans beat Jacksonville 24-14.

[The Vols did not lose this weekend. The Vols did not play this weekend. ;-) ]







George Walker IV/ The Tennessean

2 comments:

Posh Peach said...

Hi Mimi! The Biltmore was wonderful!! It was chilly and a lot of walking, you were right. I loved seeing it with all the Christmas decorations. We did not make it to Deerpark but I hope to go back. I call my grandmother Mimi as well :)

Sandra said...

Titans look great! I was also glad to see Vince Young so supportive on the sidelines Sunday!!