Thursday, August 14, 2008

One bedroom done..

We've lived in this house for two years & I'm still trying to get the guest bedrooms decorated.

Guest BR #1 (two twin beds) is where Sweet Boy stays, so my goal was something that appealed to him & any future grandsons. I was on the hunt when I found this great comforter by
Olive Kids marked down to $22 @ Marshall's. After checking numerous online vendors & other Marshall's locations I ended up getting two comforters, two shams, & two bedskirts for under $200.
Image from Olive Kids.
Guest BR #2 will be more feminine for our granddaughters Smart Girl & Happy Girl. What I want is the Cottage Collection in lilac from Pine Cone Hill. However that will top out @ over $800 including drapes, shams, the works, sooo...I'll have to ponder that.
Image from Pine Cone Hill.

No comments: